Survey for my the title of my next book.
My next book will be the fourth novel in the Angel River series. Originally, I was planning on calling the book A Bend in the River. However, as I’ve been working on it, a new title has emerged: The Old Hotel. Since I love both of these titles, I’m having a tough time choosing between them, and I hope you can help me.
Here are a few things that this book will include:
- Susie Fisher (hotel owner, single mom, and all-around lovely person) will get her own love story and happily-ever-after.
- There will be nostalgic moments from the Angel River Hotel, little stories from the building’s nooks and crannies.
- There will be a mystery and a murder (more on those in a later newsletter).
- Kate and Reed will get another adventure together (albeit a minor one).
- The characters of Still Waters (my 1950s romantic mystery novel) will become part of the world of Angel River.
Thank you as always for your support and input!
Hugs and Happy Reading,